If you spent your childhood in a pair of Nikeys or Converse, you are already well-aware that the right pair of sneakers can make a statement. Now that you're a fully grown and stylish woman who can choose what to buy and how to combine her outfits, I'm sure you've been tuning into the runways or street style bloggers and know that wearing sneakers is a trend that will never go out of style. An awesome pair of kicks can really be the difference between a basic or a banging outfit.
Breezy maxi dresses, sexy sheaths, and micro minis work particularly well when paired with just the right pair of casual sneakers womens models. And besides earning major style points for thinking outside the box, your (comfy) feet will definitely thank you. Take a look at my favorite style tricks, then go ahead and plan your outfits with kicks.
- If being all matchy-matchy isn't really your way of expressing, try playing with colours and patterns instead. Think a royal blue under-the-knee cotton skirt, a chunky orange sweater paired with patterned slip-on kicks. This is a rather simple and casual but still chic look that will turn heads.
- For a sexier but still laid-back weekend vibe, go with a flowy dress that goes right above your knees. Find a good layer to wear on top of it, put your hair up, put on a pair of cool-girl kicks on and you'll be ready to dance all night without your feet getting all sore.
- To rock your favorite frilly dress during the daytime, pair it with white casual sneakers womens model that will make your outfit all the more practical and cute.
- If you're in the mood for a longer hemline dress, go with high shoes, preferably Converse. The play on proportions will set your look apart and you will feel both dressed up and oh-so-comfy running errands around town.
- Your sporty sneakers don't necessarily have to be worn just in the gym. Clean them really good and think outside the box. A cool-girl leather mini skirt, a long black sweater and a small bag in a bold colour to break the monotonous look. You might feel comfy but you will definitely look sexy flaunting your tanned legs.
- Who said that fancy dresses don't go well with sneakers? Grab that mid-length black dress you have sitting in the back of your wardrobe cause you don't know where to wear it and pair it with tennis shoes. If you think it is too sexy to wear it during the daytime, worry not - the sneakers and the overall simple styling and monochromatic color palette will pare it down.